Deep River Technologies employs an extraordinary and diverse team of professionals with vast experience in the software implementation and support spaces, as well as in the business/operational processes of numerous industry and functional disciplines.
Please continue to revisit this page to learn about career opportunities at Deep River Technologies.
Microsoft® Dynamics® NAV implementation expert
Deep River Technologies seeks an individual with deep functional Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation experience in the Manufacturing field.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Contribution to design and end-user documentation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV add-ons and customizations from business and functional perspectives.
- Functional testing and Quality Assurance (QA) of Microsoft Dynamics NAV customizations and add-ons.
- Development, testing and implementation of business reports using Microsoft Dynamics NAV Reporting, JetReports® and SQL-based reporting Services.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or finance or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (particularly finance, inventory and manufacturing domains).
- Strong understanding of finance and management concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV add-on solutions for reporting. (Preferred additional knowledge of bar-coding and other supporting technologies.)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work alongside our clients and partners at a senior level.
- Ability to identify the business value of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution and communicate it effectively.
Please inquire about this position by contacting us at (336) 553-0350 or email@example.com.
- About Deep River
- Industry Solutions
- Strategic Partners
- Technology Practices